BHEL Recruitment 2021: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Recruitment 2021: Application process to end TOMORROW for various posts – Check eligibility, salary, other details.
Important Dates – Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Recruitment 2021
|Opening of Online Submission of application||18th Aug 2021 00:05 AM|
|Closing of Online Submission of application||12th Sep 2021 11:45 PM|
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), India’s premier engineering and manufacturing enterprise provides World class products and services and caters to core sectors of the Indian economy viz., Power Generation and Transmission, Renewable Energy, Defence, Aerospace, Oil & Gas with over 180 product offerings to meet the needs of these sectors.
With a widespread network of 16 Manufacturing Facilities, 02 Repair Units, 04 Regional Offices, 08 Service Centres, 1 subsidiary, 3 active joint ventures, 15 Regional Marketing Centres, 3 overseas offices and current project execution at more than 150 project sites across India and abroad.
BHEL manufactures a wide range of high quality & reliable products adhering to national and international standards. The Company has its footprint in all the inhabited continents of the world with references in 83 countries.
BHEL invites applications from willing and qualified medical professionals (Indian Nationals only) to be recruited as Specialists in E2 grade (Rs 70000-3%-200000) and join its Hospitals / Dispensaries at Units / Offices at Trichy, Bhopal, Haridwar, Hyderabad, Jhansi, Ranipet, Jagdishpur, Vizag & Delhi / NCR.
POSITION: SR. MEDICAL OFFICER(E2) – Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Recruitment 2021
|Post and Scale of pay||Specialisation||Location||Total|
|Sr. Medical Officer (Specialist) E2 Grade – Rs.70000-200000||Medicine||–||1||1||2||1||1||1||1||1||9|
The number of vacancies indicated above is tentative. Actual requirement may vary based on further assessment
Job Specifications – Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Recruitment 2021
|Position||Qualification and Experience||Upper Age limit as on 01/08/2021|
|Sr. Medical Officer (Specialist) – E2||MBBS Degree with a Post Graduate Degree in the Specialty Concerned with one year of relevant post qualification experience / practice||37 years|
- MBBS / PG degree should be recognized by Medical Council of India and candidates should be registered with either Medical Council of India or State Medical Council
- Internship training shall not be considered as work experience / practice.
RESERVATIONS & RELAXATIONS – Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Recruitment 2021
The above vacancies are reserved as follows:–
UR-Unreserved, EWS-Economically Weaker Section, OBC-Other Backward Class (Non-creamy Layer), SC-Scheduled Caste, ST-Scheduled Tribe, PwD-Persons with Disabilities (The position for OH includes Locomotor disability, Leprosy cured, Dwarfism and Acid Attack Victims).
The category wise reservation indicated above may also vary in event of any changes in the number of vacancies.
- Vacancies reserved for EWS category will be in accordance with Government directives, issued in this regard.
- Vacancies reserved for OBC category are meant only for OBC candidates coming under ‘Non-Creamy Layer’ (NCL) as defined under Government Rules. The OBC candidates who do not belong to Non Creamy Layer should indicate their category as General only (Latest amendment in Annual Income criteria notified vide DOPT OM No.36033/1/2013-Estt. (Res) dated 13.09.2017).
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC / ST and 3 years for OBC (Non-creamy Layer) candidates. For PwD category candidates age is relaxable by 10 years for General candidates, 13 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) and 15 years for SC / ST category as per rules.
- The above notified positions are identified suitable for the disabilities as indicated under the relevant provisions of Rights of Persons with Disability Act (RPwD) 2016 and subsequent rules on the matter :-
(a) Locomotor disability (b) Leprosy cured (c) Dwarfism and (d) Acid Attack Victims.
- Upper age is relaxed by 5 years for the candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989
- The age concession to the PwD shall be admissible irrespective of the fact whether the post is reserved for person with disabilities or not, provided the post is identified suitable for the relevant category of disability.
- Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for the candidates who had ordinarily domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989.
- Age relaxation for Ex-Servicemen will be as per Central Government Rules.
SELECTION PROCESS – Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Recruitment 2021
All candidates fulfilling the eligibility conditions will be called for a Personal Interview. Candidates invited for personal interview will be reimbursed to and fro Two Tier AC train fare from the mailing address or the starting station, whichever is nearer to the place of interview by the shortest route on production of proof of journey.
Candidates presently employed with Govt. Deptt., PSUs and Autonomous Bodies must produce a “No Objection Certificate” at the time of interview. However, in the event of difficulty, they shall produce the relieving order from their organization in the event of selection.
HOW TO APPLY
|Step 1: Filling up Online Application:|
Candidates are advised to keep their certificates / documents ready while filling up Online Application. Fill every section (Personal details, Education Qualification details, etc.) of Online Application Form. Filling of the fields, marked (*) are mandatory. After completing the Online Application Form, click on SUBMIT button. The application will be submitted and an ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NUMBER will be generated. This number is important as this will be required to LOGIN for completing the remaining steps of your Online Application.
Step 2: Uploading of Scanned images & documents:
Applicable documents pertaining to the applicant must be uploaded. Uploading of Blurred / edited images / incorrect documents will lead to disqualification of the candidature. Uploading of documents depends on the Internet connectivity. In case of failures, try uploading again until a GREEN TICK ✔ appears against the document, on the ScreenPhotograph (should not exceed 500KB, must be in .jpg format).Signature (should not exceed 250 KB, must be in .jpg format), signed using blue/black ink).SSLC / HSC Mark sheet as proof of date of birth.Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC Non-creamy layer/EWS), if applicable. OBC(NCL) / EWS certificate to be as per latest guidelines of government and in any event not more than one-year-oldMedical Certificate issued by the Medical Board (for Persons with disabilities(PwD) candidates only).Discharge certificate (Ex-servicemen only).Domicile certificate (J&K Candidates only).MBBS – Degree Certificate and Consolidated Mark Sheet.PG – Degree Certificate and Consolidated Mark Sheet.Medical Council Registration CertificateCertificates as proof of Experience (In the absence of proper service certificates, candidates shall be required to send joining letter and relieving order and in case of serving employees, latest salary certificate / Slip may be sent in place of relieving order).
|From Sl.No.3 to 7 the PDF/Image(.jpg) should not exceed 1 MB. From Sl.No.8 to 11 the PDF should not exceed 2 MB.The candidates must ensure that all relevant documents are duly uploaded as per requirements. The candidates can check the documents uploaded by clicking on “View File” button. Once all the required documents are uploaded click on ‘Submit Documents’ button. This will direct you to payment options.|
NOTE: DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW:ALL THE ABOVE-MENTIONED documents shall be required in original for verification at the time of interview. If any of the documents as mentioned above are not produced by the Candidate at the time of interview for verification and ascertaining their eligibility, then he or she will neither be allowed to appear for the interview nor any fare will be reimbursed to him / her.
Step 3: Payment of Processing Fee:
All candidates have to pay the processing fee through online payment using Net banking /Debit card/ Credit card. Only on successful completion of remittance of fee, the process of submission of Application is completed.The print out copy of online application form and other related documents NEED NOT be sent to BHEL office. Candidates can however take a print out of their finally submitted online form for their own future references.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS – BHEL Recruitment 2021
- The submission of applications will be ONLINE only through our website https://careers.bhel.in. Applicant must read the instructions for submission carefully and ensure that the application submitted successfully and transaction with reference to payment of processing fee is successfully transacted.
- All Candidates are required to pay a Non-Refundable Processing Fee of Rs.300/- + GST (@18%) (i.e. Rs.354/- Rupees Three Hundred and fifty-four only). Processing Fee has to be paid online. The applicant may have to bear Bank Charges over & above the processing fees, depending upon fees payment through Internet banking/Debit card/ Credit Card etc.
- In case of multiple submission of ONLINE applications from same applicant, only the last eligible application shall be considered as final submission for candidature in BHEL.
- The applicant / Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria and other requirements and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respect. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidate does not meet the eligibility criteria and / or the candidate has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), the candidature of such a candidate is liable to be rejected. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is / are detected, even after appointment, his / her services are liable for suitable actions including termination and prosecution.
- SC, ST, OBC (Non-Creamy Layer), EWS, PwD, J&K domiciled candidates and ex-servicemen should carefully mention the categories, since these details may not be allowed to be changed later.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category but not covered under ‘Non-Creamy Layer’ are not entitled to OBC reservation. As such, they should indicate their category as ‘GENERAL’.
- Candidates applying under EWS category should fulfil the conditions stipulated for applying under ‘Reservation for Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) in civil posts and services in Government of India’ issued vide DoPT OM dt.19.01.2019. Such candidates should upload the requisite certificate certifying their “Income and Asset of the family”, from an officer not below the rank of Tehsildar.
- Applications that are not in conformity with the requirements indicated in this advertisement / incomplete application will not be entertained.
- The candidature of applicants at all stages of selection process will be provisional and is subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of unique acknowledgement number / Interview call letter to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by BHEL. BHEL takes up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents, after the candidate has been called for Interview.
- Candidates are advised to possess a valid e-mail ID, which is to be entered in the on-line Application Form. They are also advised to retain this e-mail ID active for at least one year as any important intimation to the candidates shall be provided by BHEL through e-mail. They are further requested to check regularly their e-mail (including message in SPAM folder) for any communication from BHEL in this regard.
- BHEL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge / reopen the recruitment process, if the need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in the respective cities / towns where the Units are located and the Courts / Tribunals / Forums (Jurisdiction Courts) at the location where Units to which they have applied is situated shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction.
- BHEL recruitment website https://careers.bhel.in will provide necessary details regarding, Important dates / FAQs / Interview letters etc. No separate communication shall be sent to the candidate by post. It shall be the responsibility of candidate to read the detailed instructions on the website and adhere to application requirements. Candidates are advised to visit the website https://careers.bhel.in regularly for updates.
- No request for transfer or change in place of posting shall be entertained for the first five years of service unless transferred by the company in organizational interest.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates not invited for interview.
INFORMATION ON INTERVIEW
- The Personal Interview date and venue will be published in this Website https://careers.bhel.in only. The shortlisted candidates will have to download the Interview Call Letters from this website and attend the Interview at the place mentioned in the call letter.
- It will be the Candidates’ responsibility to check the website and download interview call letter. Candidates invited for personal interview will be reimbursed to and fro Two Tier AC train fare or actual fare whichever is less, from the starting station or mailing address, whichever is nearer, on production of proof of journey.
- Candidates invited to attend the Interview, would be required to produce the following original documents along with one set of self attested copies:
- SSLC/HSC Mark sheet, in support of date of birth
- MBBS Degree Certificate and Mark Sheets
- PG Degree Certificate and Mark Sheets
- Certificate for working experience.
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC Non-creamy layer), if applicable. OBC(NCL) / EWS certificate to be as per latest guidelines of government and in any event not more than one-year-old.
- PH Certificate (in case of Physically Challenged candidates) in relation to their disability from Government Hospital/Medical Board attached to Special Employment Exchange for the physcially challenged.
- “No Objection Certificate” in the case of candidates working in Government/Semi Govt organisations/PSU/Autonomous bodies etc.
- Discharge Certificate in the case of Ex-Servicemen along with clear documentary proof of having the required qualification with marks statement, as per our Advertisement.
- Three photographs (Passport Size).
- SSLC/HSC Mark sheet, in support of date of birth
- The final selection list would be published in this website
I have completed MBBS in a foreign university, am I eligible to apply for this post ?
You are eligible upon qualifying in Foreign Medical Graduates Examination (FMGE) , registration with Medical council of India and possesing prescribed qualification for the applied post.
I am meeting all requirements with respect to Qualifications and belong to the General Category. I am 37 years and 5 days old as on 1st Aug 2021. Am I eligible to apply for post of SMO post?
The upper age limit prescribed for general category is 37 years as on 1st Aug 2021 and hence you are not eligible.
Should I send copy of my submitted application to you?
No documents needs to be sent to us. However you may retain a copy of your submitted application, for reference.