Indian Ports Association (lPA) Recruitment Managing Director Post
IPA invites applications for the post of Managing Director, IPA through deputation / failing which by transfer and failing both by direct recruitment.
The last date of receipt of application is 31st August 2021. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED.
Recruitment Notice /Advt. of IPA
Indian Ports Association (lPA), an apex body of twelve Major ports of India invites applications for the post of Managing Director through deputation/failing which by transfer and failing both by direct recruitment. The details are as follows:
Scale of Pay:
Rs. 2,00,000-3,70,0OO1- (pre-Revised Rs. 80,000- 1,25,000)o In addition, he/she will also be entitled to other allowances and usual benefits including leased unfurnished family accommodation.
Upper age Limit for Direct Recruitment: 55 Years
Education and other qualifications prescribed for direct recruitment: (i) Master re Administration/CA/CMA or Degree in Engineering.
(ii) 25 years of executive experience, out of which at least 5 years shall be as Head of a core functional area in maritime sector.
Period of Probation: 2 years
In case of promotion/ transfer/ deputation grade from which it should be made: 2 years as Chairman of a Major Port or 4 years as Dy. Chairman of a Major port Trust or 20 years in AIS/CS/Group_A Service, of which 2 years shall be in the Ministry of Ports, Shipping and Waterways at the level of Jt. Secretary and above.
- IPA reserves the right to raise/modify the eligibility criteria in minimum educational qualification and, /or minimum work experience.
- Employee already in service in IPA may also apply provided they possess the prescribed qualification and experience. Age limit in such cases will not apply.
- Appointment shall be subject to Service and Conduct Rules of the Association.
- The applications should be as per prescribed format given at Annexure-l and Annexure-ll.
- IPA takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit of any application or communication. Candidates in their own interest are advised to submit application well in time before the last date to avoid possible delay in postal transit. Application received after due date will be summarily rejected.
- In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/ she has furnished any incorrect/ false information/ certificate/ documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- The interview shall be held at IPA, New Delhi or any place as shall be notified by IPA. Any request for change of place for interview shall not be entertained.
- IPA has the right to reject any application/candidature at any stage without assigning any reason and the decision of lPA shall be final.
- IPA has the right to reject entirely or partially the selection/ advertisement at any stage without assigning any
reason and the decision of IPA shall be fina1 in this regard.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification. Communication shall be sent at the Present Address mentioned by the Candidate in the application form.
- Any changes/ modifications in the advertisement will be placed on the website of IPA only. Candidates applying for the post are advised to visit website regularly for updates.
- Self-attested Photocopies of all certificates/ testimonials are to be provided with the application form including:
*Certificate having mention of date of birth
*Educational/ Professional Certificates (right from Class X to the latest)
*Experience Certificates (including Appointment and Relieving letters of all previous employers)
*Copy of last drawn Salary (salary slip).
No certificate in original is required to be attached with the application. Indian Ports Association shall not be responsible for the misplacement of such certificates.
Applications are to be addressed to:
Indian Port Association,
1st Floor, South Tower, NBCC Place,
Bhisham Pitamah Marg, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi – 110003
email: [email protected]