Internet of Things (IoT) Workshop
10 – 14 August, 2021
Internet of Things is a new revolution of the Internet. A world where the real, digital, and the virtual are converging to create smart environments that make energy, transport, cities, and many other areas more intelligent. A device that becomes a smart device is called IoT.
● This is 2 days Workshop.
Topics to be covered:
● What is IoT?
● Difference between Microcontroller and Microprocessor
● Applications of IoT
● Architecture of IoT
● Describing IoT Board
● Introduction to Microcontrollers: Arduino, Raspberry Pi, and Node MCU
● Interfacing to Microcontrollers: Arduino, Raspberry Pi, and Node MCU
● Introduction to IoT cloud
● The operating system of IoT
● Future of IoT
Rules and Regulations
The laptop is more preferable for the workshop.
Participants have to connect with good internet connectivity.
No Criteria for Judgement.
● All the participants will get National-level participation certificates.
● The event date will be declared before the week of Lakshya fest starts.
● Further instructions of the event will be given via mail or text message.
(Campaigner reference: LR01)
E-certificates to all the participants and exciting prizes