KCET Application Form 2021. Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) 2021 Application Form.
KCET CET Exam 2021: The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has started its registration process for the Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) 2021 on its official website.
Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) 2021 Application Form
Aspirants who are willing to take admissions to various courses can now submit their application form only at kea.kar.nic.in.
Through KCET, aspirants can take admission to engineering, technology, yoga and naturopathy, farm science, B Pharma, and veterinary courses.
The registration window has opened on June 15 and will remain open till July 10. While the last date for the submission of the application fee is July 13.
Therefore, candidates are advised to complete the registration process with payment before the last date.
The KCET 2021 exam will be held on August 28-29 for admission to aforesaid courses.
How to apply for KCET 2021:
1. Visit the official website of KEA at kea.kar.nic.in
2. Click on the link which says, “KCET 2021 application form”
3. Complete the registration process by submitting your details
4. Your login credentials will be sent on your registered email id, mobile number
5. Fill the KCET application form 2021
6. Upload your documents in the prescribed format
7. Make fee payment
8. Submit your complete application form
9. Download KCET application form
10. If required, download your form
For general category- Rs 500
For Female, reserved category- Rs 250
KCET Application Form 2021:
Candidates will be allowed to make corrections to their submitted application form from July 19-22. Also, the admit card will be released on August 13.
Aspirants who want to join medical, dental, Ayurveda, Unani, or homeopathy courses should be NEET-UG 2021 qualified.
For admission to architecture courses, candidates should have qualified in the NATA 2021 or JEE Main Paper-II.