MBBS in Russia from Top Medical Universities: Russia has been popular destination for International students for pursuing MBBS right from Soviet Era. Russia boasts about occupying almost 30 positions amongst top 100 ranking Medical Universities according to the World Health Organization (WHO)’s “Directory of World Medical Schools”.
Pass-outs from Russian Medical Universities are presently working in the leading Hospitals across the globe. MBBS in Russia is a preferred choice for International students because of highly subsidized fee by Russian Ministry of Health & Education as compared to other western countries.
High Quality of Education combined with this low cost is one of the main reasons for choosing top medical universities of Russia for MBBS. There are almost 57 medical universities in Russia.
The student to teacher ratio is 7:1 in all Russian Medical Universities. About 12 of these universities provide MBBS in English Medium.
In the past decade there has been a tenfold increase in number of international students travelling for MBBS in Russia. All universities are recognized by WHO & Medical Council of leading countries like U.S.A, U.K, middle east, Australia, India, Canada etc.
Duration of MBBS in Russia in English Medium is 6years. Students can also opt for MBBS in Russian Medium. Duration of which is 7 years which includes 1 year as Russian Language Training (Preparatory Faculty)
A Brief Look at MBBS in Russia – MBBS in Russia from Top Medical Universities
Number of Universities– 28
Recognition– MCI, and WHO
Ranking– 30 Russian Medical Universities among the top 100 Medical Universities of World
Course Duration– 6 years
Intake– February & September
Reasons to Choose MBBS in Russia–
★ Quality Education
★ Affordable and Advanced Learning
★ Globally Recognised degrees
★ MCI/ NEXT Coaching
★ Furnished Accommodations
★ Indian Mess
Russia is a country and it is situated in Asia and Eastern Europe. Russia is the largest country of the world by land area and it is also known as Russia Federation. Moscow is the capital of Russia and Russian Federation is the official name of Russia. Moscow, the capital of the Russia, is the largest city is the world.
Population of Russia is about 146.6 million. Russian government is based on a democratic form of rule. The Russian Federation shares land border with Finland, Lithuania and Poland (both with Kaliningrad Oblast), Belarus, Latvia, Ukraine, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, China, Norway Estonia, Mongolia, and North Korea.
Official Name-– Russian Federation (Rossiyskaya Federatsiya)
Short Name– Russia
Continent– Western Asia and Eastern Europe
Local Language– Russian
Currency– Russian Ruble (1 RUB = ₹ 0.99 or USD 0.014)
Neighbouring countries– 14 (Finland, Lithuania, Poland, Belarus, Latvia, Ukraine, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, China, Norway, Estonia, Mongolia, and North Korea.)
Known for– Largest Country in the world by Area, Veto Member of United Nations
Why MBBS Study in Russia?
|Key Features of MBBS in Russia||Reasons to study MBBS in Russia|
|Russian Medical Universities Ranking– 30 positions amongst top 100 ranking Medical Universities according to the World Health Organization (WHO)’s “Directory of World Medical Schools”.||Affordable and feasible study– Russian government put the subsidy of approximately 70% for the MBBS courses in Russian Universities. The average MBBS fee in Russia is between 2.5 Lacs to 5 Lacs per year|
|Renowned Alumni– Pass-outs from Russian Medical Universities are presently working in the leading Hospitals across the globe.||High FMGE Result– Most of the Russian Universities provide MCI Screening Test Coaching on the university’s premises itself. As a result, graduates show excellent results in the FMGE exam and landed themselves among the best hospitals and industries in India and abroad.|
|Global Affiliated, Accredited, and Recognised Universities– All universities are recognised by WHO & Medical Council of leading countries like the U.S.A, U.K, Middle East, Australia, India, Canada, etc.||Technically Equipped Learning– MBBS in Russia is aided by the state-of-the-art equipment and advanced teaching methods known by the medical universities across the globe.|
|Subsidised fee structure– Most of the universities are aided by the Russian government. Thus, the fee is subsidised by the Russian Ministry of Health & Education makes education affordable to all.||Numerous Specialisation Course– Russian Medical Universities provide the students an ample number, of course, to choose from and specialise in. There are more than 100 fields from which the student can choose to specialise in.|
|Resourceful universities– Russia is home to almost 57 resourceful universities in terms of infrastructure, technical advances, qualified lecturers, etc||Goal-Oriented Learning– MBBS in Russia features ways of imparting education in a regulated and streamlined method that focuses on the extensive skill development in the specialties the student chooses.|
|Course Duration– The duration of MBBS in Russia in English Medium is 6years. Students can also opt for MBBS in Russian Medium which is of 7 years with the addition of 1 year as Russian Language Training (Preparatory Faculty).|
MBBS in Russia from Top Medical Universities
Medical Study in Russia is very easy for a normal student because any student from all over the globe can take direct MBBS Admission without any entrance exam. MBBS fee in Russia is very low because the Russian Government provides subsidy for education.
Average MBBS fee in Russia is between 2.5 Lacs to 5 Lacs per year. All Russian Medical Universities are listed in WHO and MCI so a student who gets an MBBS degree from Russia can practice anywhere in the world including India.
Students from all over the globe go to Russia for MBBS Study and all medical universities provide quality medical education and practical knowledge.
Students get fully furnished hostel facility inside the university campus with fresh and quality food. MBBS Students can get scholarship also if they fulfill the scholarship criteria.
All MBBS students in Russia get Medical Insurance for all courses and get full medical treatment when they need.
Students get training for MCI screening test during the medical course and professors are well aware about the MCI screening test. Medical courses are taught in English and Russian languages, MBBS students also get training to learn Russian Language because by learning Russian language a student can communicate with patients in the hospital during the time of medical practice.
Benefits Of MBBS In Russia For Indian Students 2021
- No Entrance exam & No Donation.
- Easy Admission Procedure
- Low & Subsidized course fees.
- Worldwide Recognition of the Degrees provided by Medical Universities of Russia.
- European Standard of Living
- Indian Canteen is Available in most of the Universities.
- Excellent Result in MCI Screening Test (Only Rus Education provides MCI Coaching in Russian Medical Universities)
- Reference Available of Students working in Leading Hospitals Across the World (our pass outs are working not only in India but in Australia, Canada, USA, UK and other major countries across the globe)
- 100% Visa Guarantee
- All the universities are Government Universities of Russia
Eligibility Criteria For MBBS In Russia
- The student shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must secure 50% marks in their 12th standard from Science stream (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) in CBSE / ISC or any other Equivalent Board of Examination.
- As per the latest notification by MCI (Medical Council of India- Board of Governors), Indian medical aspirants who plan to enrol in Foreign Medical Universities need to qualify NEET.
- Students who have qualified NEET (as per the latest notification by MCI)
Top Universities for MBBS Study in Russia
Tver State Medical University
- Perm State Medical University
- Mari State University
- Orenburg State Medical University
- Crimea Federal University
- Bashkir State Medical University
- Siberian State Medical University
- Kuban State Medical University
- Kazan Federal University
- OMSK State Medical University
- Astrakhan State University
- Kazan state medical university
- Ryazan State Medical University
- Northern State Medical University
- Lomonosov Moscow State University
- Kursk state medical University
- South Ural State University (School of Medicine)
- Saratov State Medical University
- Nizhny Novgorod State Medical University
- Smolensk State Medical University
- Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia
- Syktyvkar State University
- Volgograd State Medical University
- Altai State Medical University
- Dagestan State Medical University
- Far Eastern Federal University
- Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University (RNRMU)
- Pavlov First Saint Petersburg State Medical University
- I. M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University
Why should I choose MBBS in Russia?
MBBS in Russia is known for its quality and affordability worldwide. Most of the Russian universities are recognised by institutions like MCI, WDOMS, and ECFMG for providing medical study.
Is MBBS in Russia expensive?
No, MBBS in Russia is not expensive at all, instead, studying MBBS in Russia is more affordable and feasible than any other private medical college in India.
Does the duration of MBBS program in Russia include internship?
Yes, the 6 years of MBBS Study in Russia includes an internship for about 1 year towards the end for equal emphasis on theoretical and practical training.
Can I practice MBBS in India, after completing my MBBS from Russia?
Yes, you can practice the profession in India once you clear FMGE/NEXT exam conducted by MCI after the completion of your MBBS study in Russia.
How can I apply for MBBS in Russia?
What are the requirements for MBBS in Russia?
The primary requirements for applying to MBBS in Russia includes- 12th Marksheet/certificate, NEET Score Card, 2 passport size photograph and a strong will to become a doctor.