North East Regional Institute of Education propose to appoint Technical Coordinator (purely on Contractual basis initially for 6 months, likely to be extended based on performance). Interview for the posts will be conducted through online mode.
|Sl. No||Name of the Post||Vacancy Position||Remuneration/month (Consolidated)|
|1||Technical Coordinator||1||Rs. 36,000/- p.m.|
North East Regional Institute of Education propose to appoint one post of Technical Coordinator (purely on Contractual basis initially for 6 months, likely to be extended based on performance) with fixed remuneration of Rs. 36,000/- (Rupees Thirty Six Thousand Only). Interview for the post will be conducted through online mode.
Essential Qualification – North East Regional Institute of Education Technical Coordinator Recruitment
Degree in Electronics/ Communication Engineering or M.Sc Degree in Physics with wireless communication or electronics as a special subject from a recognized University or equivalent.
3 years’ experience in operation and maintenance of TV/Broadcasting studios in a responsible capacity.
Job Description – North East Regional Institute of Education Technical Coordinator Recruitment
Overall coordination, liaison with faculty to draw up academic programme and outside agencies for technical support, upkeep of facility, storage and processing of media produced etc.
lmportant Instruction – North East Regional Institute of Education Technical Coordinator Recruitment
1. Candidates who fulfill the qualification may submit their application in the prescribed Application Form on or before 20th September, 2021 by e-mail:- [email protected] alongwith scanned copies of all necessary documents as mentioned in the application form. Incomplete application are liable to be rejected.
2. The age limit for the post shall be 35 years as on the last date of submission of application.
3. In the event of selection, the hard copy of the application form has to be submitted to the Institute alongwith all original documents/testimonials with respect to. educational qualification, proof of date of birth, work experience certificate etc. for physical verification at the time ofjoining to the post. The selected candidate shall also submit two recent passport size photographs.
4. The post is on contractual basis with fixed remuneration.
5. Mere possession of minimum eligibility criteria does not constitute a claim for shortlisting/selection.
6. Application forms will be scrutinized by duly constituted Selection Committee and eligible candidates will be intimated to appear for Online Interview through e-mail or telephone. The list of eligible candi.dates for the online interview will be uploaded in the NERIE website. Candidates are requested to frequently visit the website for updates” The details of mode of conduct of online interview will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates later on.
7. In the event of any selected candiddte failing to join the Institute in the stipulated joining time, the next immediate candidate in the merit list (if any) will be given the offer of appointment.
8. The Institute shall verify the antecedents/documents submitted by the candidate at any time of interview/ appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidate are fake or the candidate has undesirable clandestine/antecedents and has suppressed any information, then his/her services shall be terminated.
9. Candidates already in job should submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their current employer along with their application.
10. The candidates who have already worked in NCERT and its constituent units in the same post for more than2 years 6 months are not eligible to apply.
11. Offer of appointment to the selected candidates will be sent through e-mail only.
12. Application without E-Mail ID, Phone number and Signature will be summarily rejected.
13. The competent authority reserves the right to cancel/suspend/postpone the recruitment process. It also reserves the right to fill-up or not to fill-up the post.
14. The selected candidate can be provided Guest House accommodation in the Institute campus on payment basis.
15. Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification and shall lead to cancellation of the candidature.
North East Regional Institute of Education Technical Coordinator Recruitment
Eligible candidates may submit their applications in the prescribed format to [email protected] upto 20th September. 2021. For advertisement detail and application form, please visit http://nerie.nic.in.