We, the Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, 4th-year students, from Polytechnic University of the Philippines- Paranaque Campus will be conducting a webinar this coming Saturday, June 26, 2021.
THE FIRST WEBINAR will start at exactly 9:00 am. We will have Ms. Flordeliza R. Fernandez, to share with us her knowledge and expertise in our webinar entitled “R Programming”.
THE SECOND WEBINAR will start at exactly 2:00 pm. We will have Mr. Mark Jan Enriquez, to share with us his knowledge and expertise in our webinar entitled “Project Management in 2021”.
Please be reminded of the following:
• First Come First Serve Policy (First 80 participants will be entertained in the zoom conference)
• We will open the admission 30 minutes only before the actual event.
• Participants who are eligible to join in the zoom meeting should join 30 minutes before the webinar starts because we will lock the zoom meeting.
• Camera On, Microphone off policy.
• Participants may also watch via Facebook Live.
• Please follow the Naming Convention (School/Organization_FullName_Year&Section).
• E-Certificates will be given to those who will be able to complete the webinar requirements (fully accomplished registration form and evaluation form).
• Causing distraction will be permanently banned on all of our webinars and will definitely file a suit against you.
REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE THIS FRIDAY AT 3:00 PM, June 25, 2021.
Very strict implementation on all of our rules, considerations unless PUPPQ faculty is apprehended.
Don’t forget to like our Facebook page, for more exciting updates. Should you have any concerns/clarifications, feel free to message us. Thank you!