The Ramakrishna Mission Boys’ Home Industrial Training Centre is a branch of Ramakrishna Mission Ashrama, Narendrapur, which is one of the branch centres of Ramakrishna Math & Ramakrishna Mission, Belur, Howrah.
A branch of the Ramakrishna Mission, this Ashrama has its services open to all irrespective of caste, creed and nationality, its special field being education. Started in 1934 it first served as a home for the poor and orphan boys. But since its relocation in 1957 it has grown into a huge complex with varied activities.
Ramakrishna Mission Industrial Training Centre (RKMITC) is a branch of Ramakrishna Mission Ashrama, Narendrapur. Started in 1967, its special field is technical education started with an eye on enabling the rural poor boys becoming self-reliant after completion of their studies here. Our Institute is affiliated under Directorate General of Employment and Training, New Delhi and West Bengal State Council of Vocational Education and Training. It is located next door to Dabur Factory gate.
The craftsman Training Scheme (CTS) was introduced by the Government of India.
To provide industry with skilled workers in different trades to raise the quantity and quality of production.
To provide young and energetic men with job-oriented education to reduce unemployment.
To develop a technical and industrial attitude in the minds of the younger generation.
On completion of training the candidate is eligible to appear at the All India Trade Test (A.I.T.T) (Annual System) for craftsman conducted by N.C.V.T (National Council for Vocational Training) and will receive the National Trade Certificate (N.T.C) after passing the examination.
The technical education- imparted through emphasis on practical training along with relevant theory – provides the skill and certification required for earning livelihood through –
Job as skilled technician in industry (Including Central and State Government
Students of all 6 available 2 year Courses may also pursue higher studies in Diploma Engineering through ‘VOCLET’ and advanced courses in other reputed institutes.
TRADES offered for admission in the session commencing on September, 2021. One unit of each of the following trades under the Craftsmen Training Scheme are being offered in this session.
Selection will be based on a merit-list prepared as per the marks secured in Madhyamik/ Equivalent.
1. Duly filled application form provided from the Institute website notice has to be submitted online only.
2. Form Fee of Rs.450/-+ transactional charges has to be paid through online payment gateway (Application form by hand is not available at present nor can be submitted by hand or post. Please follow the website for updates).
Documents to be scanned and attached during online submission:
1. Scanned copy of original Madhyamik/Equivalent Marks Sheet
2. Scanned copy of Passport photograph
3. Scanned copy of original Madhyamik/Equivalent Admit Card
4. To avail reservation Scanned copy of original Caste Certificate. Criteria for Admission: Candidates should have the following data:
• Permanent email id uniquely belonging to the candidate
• Permanent mobile number uniquely belonging to the candidate
• Aadhaar card
After Selection the candidates should show original documents and submit self-attested copies of the following during the formal admission session:
1. Original ‘Madhyamik/ Equivalent Admit card’ (to be shown)
2. Scanned copy of Madhyamik/ Equivalent Admit card’ (to be submitted)
3. Original ‘School leaving certificate’ (to be shown)
4. Scanned copy of school leaving certificate (to be submitted)
5. Original ‘Mark sheet’ for relevant class (to be shown)
6. Scan copy of Mark sheet (to be submitted)
7. Original‘SC/ST/OBC category certificate’ for Reservation Candidates(to be Shown)
8. Scan copy of‘SC/ST/OBC category certificate’ for Reservation Candidates(to be submitted)
9. Original/Scan copy of ‘Physically Handicapped certificate’ if any
10. Scan copy of ‘Medical fitness certificate from MBBS Doctor
Applicant can submit only one application form for admission.
Applicant can give choice in order of preference for three trades in one application form.
Fresh Madhyamik students for the year 2020-21 can fill-up the form within 15 days of receiving the Madhyamik mark sheets. The last date for filling up forms will be valid for a period of atleast one month after Madhyamik results are published. (Please see website for updates).
The link for Admission form is given below: https://rkmaitc.org/online-application/
After successful payment keep the payment ID.
As per norms there is reservation for SC, ST, OBC and Physically Handicapped Candidates. Candidates wishing to avail reservation should marked on ‘Reservation Quota’ on the Form and must produce scan copies of the relevant documents.
Physical Standards and mental requirements:
The Candidate should possess sound mental and physical health, should be free from any chronic disease/ disability and have no cardio vascular problems or surgical deformities.
Caution Money is refundable after leaving the course. However it is to be claimed within three years of leaving failing which it will be forfeited. Caution money may be increased during the course period if there is excessive damage or loss.
Minimum compulsory attendance is 80% including Online classes. If the student remains absent for a period of 10 days without prior notice he may be discharged from the Institute at the concerned authority’s discretion.
Two sets of Uniform may be arranged by the Institute against order
Hostel facilities may be provided to around 35 students depending on distance, merit and willingness to follow hostel disciplines.
Railway Concession is available in the local trains for students commuting daily from their homes to the Institute.
Our Library has a rich source of study materials and books for issue and reference.
1. Games -Volley Ball, Foot Ball, Cricket with playground facilities.
2. Participation in different Pujas and Ashrama related activities.
Students must have proper Smart Phone or Tab or Laptop with high speed Internet facilities with sufficient data for Online Classes only. Use of mobile phone is strictly prohibited in the campus, failing to follow this discipline may be fined or if necessary, discharged from the course.
The fee will be charged as per the existing government norms. Additionally, management charges fee towards uniform, their amenities, etc. The Government has fixed following fees and it is liable to change as per the directions of the government.
Details on Last Dates, Availability of forms offline, Admission test, Test pattern
1. Our offline form distribution for ITC will be extended for 1 more week, upto 20.8.2021 Friday; For Higher Secondary Vocational Training Courses (HS VTC) it will extend upto 15.9.2021. The forms will be given out between 11.00 AM to 3.00 PM (except Saturdays, Sundays or any other government holidays)
Online form submission will be received up to 15.9.2021 for HS VTC.
For ITC, as informed earlier, form submission cut-off date is 15.8.2021.
2. Admission test dates for ITC online applicants will be uploaded in this site within 18.8.2021. SMS also will be sent to the Registered mobile numbers of all the applicants as well as their parents (if numbers are given).
The General structure of tests will be multiple choice questions on Physical Science, Mathematics and English.
3. There are 25 seats in Automobile and 25 seats in Electrical streams for HS Vocational Training Course applicants. Admission open to all applicants on a first come first serve basis. Please go through the flyer given below:
Please fill in the concerned application carefully.
Online application for ITC courses: Click here
Online application for HS Vocational Courses: Click here
Department of Economics, The Bhopal School of Social Sciences in collaboration with Department of Economics, Kristu Jayanti College, Bangalore is…
International Conference on "Recent Advances in Mathematical and Computational Optimizations (RAMCO-2021) at Jawaharlal Nehru University. Greetings from School of Computational…
ICSI CS June 2021 executive result: Steps to download e-marksheet. ICSI CS executive program result will be declared at 2…
RSMSSB patwari exam admit card today at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in portal RSMSSB patwari exam admit card will be released today for the…
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)Common Recruitment Process for Recruitment of Clerks in Participating Banks (CRP CLERKS - X। for…
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur Recruitment: Invites applications for the following posts on Temporary basis, eligible and interested candidates send…