Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCF) Recruitment 2021: Trade Apprentice. ENGAGEMENT OF TRADE APPRENTICES – 2021
Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers
Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Ltd. is a Public Sector Undertaking in India under the Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers of the Government of India, based in Mumbai. RCF is fourth largest producer of fertilizers in india.
Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCF) a Government of India Undertaking is a leading Fertilizer and Chemical manufacturing company having a Mini-Ratna status and is Premier Profit Making Central Public Sector Undertaking. It has two operating units, one at Trombay in Mumbai and the other at Thal, Raigad district, about 100 KM’s from Mumbai.
Applications are invited for engagement of TRADE APPRENTICES under Apprentices Act, 1961 as amended from time to time for training at Trombay / Thal.
Commencement of online registration of applications by candidates: 31.07.2021
Last date for receipt of online applications: 07.08.2021
A) Age: Candidate should not be less than eighteen years of age as on 01.11.2020
B) Educational Qualification: As per table B.
C) The prescribed qualification shall be from a recognized University/Institute as a regular full time course.
D) Candidates who have completed Act Apprentice training or job experience for a period of one year or more shall not be eligible.
E) The candidate who are appearing for required qualification will not be eligible to apply.
F) The candidate should have the passing certificate/ final year marksheet of the required qualification as on 01.11.2020.
G) The gap between the date of joining and passing date of qualification for Technician and Graduate apprentice should not be more than 3 years.
The stipend as payable as per notification dated 25.09.2019 of Ministry of Skill Development and entrepreneurship will be applicable.
The Apprentice Trainees shall not be entitled to any other benefit / facilities / allowances apart from the consolidated stipend. Medical Facility on OPD basis in RCF Hospital will be provided to the trainees for self only. Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited will not provide any assistance towards transportation from any point.
HOW TO APPLY
STEP 1: Visit website www.rcfltd.com
STEP 2: Click on “RECRUITMENT” and then click on “ENGAGEMENT OF TRADE APPRENTICES – 2020 – 21”
STEP 3: View the full Advertisement Details and read the instructions and terms and conditions carefully before applying.
STEP 4: Click on” I Accept” and then click on “Apply Online” to fill the Application Form.
STEP 5: Candidate should keep the scanned copy of their passport size colour photograph in .jpg/.jpeg format of not more than 75 KB size and their signature in .jpg/.jpeg format of not more than 25 KB size.
STEP 6: After you fill the Application form, click on “SAVE/SUBMIT” to save/submit the data entered.
STEP 7: After submission of the application, the Application form will be generated.
STEP 8: Click on “Print” button to print the Application form which will be required at the time of Joining, if shortlisted. The candidates are not required to send the print out of the registered application form filled online.
1. The Online submission of application will commence from 31.07.2021 to 07.08.2021.
2. The email address and mobile number specified in the application should be valid / functional for at least from the date of the submission of application.
3. The candidate who is selected as Trade Apprentice must possess an Aadhar linked Bank Account on his/her own name (preferably a nationalized bank with internet banking / electronic facilities) to receive stipend from Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited.
4. The candidate should mandatorily possess PAN Card at the time of reporting if selected for engagement as Trade Apprentice Trainee.
5. In case of selection for Trade Apprenticeship in Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited, the candidates shall be required to bring the following original certificates along with attested photocopies as documentary proof at the time of reporting (as applicable):
a). Proof of Age. (SSC certificate/Birth Certificate/School leaving certificate)
b). Educational Qualifications (All the Mark sheets & Certificates).
c). Certificate from University / Institution regarding equivalent percentage of marks in qualifying examination.
d). Medical Fitness certificate from a Registered Medical Officer / Practitioner of Government. Municipal Hospital giving complete name, address and registration number of the medical authority (format of medical certificate for Act Apprentice Trainee is given as Annexure A)
e). Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST candidates, OBC (NCL) certificate for candidates belonging to OBC (NCL) category and EWS certificate for candidates belonging to EWS category.
6. Candidates who reside within 50 kms of respective units are encouraged to apply.
7. The medical certificate in the given format will only be accepted.
8. The intimation of reporting for the documents verification will be given through email and sms. Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited shall not be responsible for any loss of email/SMS, due to invalid/wrong email id /Mobile no etc. No request in this regard will be entertained.
9. Only those who meet the prescribed eligibility criteria should apply: If at any stage it is found that the candidate does not meet the prescribed eligibility criteria in the advertisement, his/her candidature will be rejected without giving any reason.
10.In case it is found at any stage that the candidate is neither meeting the requirements as laid down in the advertisement nor has given correct information while filling up the on-line application form, his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
11. Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and courts/forums at Mumbai only.
12. Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and/or the selection process there under without assigning any reason.
13. Any change in the advertisement shall be reflected on Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited website.
14. Candidates have to apply for any ONE DISCIPLINE ONLY as per their eligibility. If any candidate/applicant submits application for more than one trade/discipline, all their application will be rejected.
15. Screening and selection will be based on the details provided in the on-line application form, hence it is necessary that only accurate, full and correct information is furnished by the applicants. Furnishing of wrong/false information will be a disqualification and Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited will NOT be responsible for disqualification as a consequence of furnishing of such wrong/false information.
16. The applicant in not requested to send any document at this stage.
17. Merely Meeting the minimum eligibility criteria will not entitle any candidate for being selected for Apprenticeship.
18. Management may raise the minimum eligibility or any other conditions to restrict the number of candidates to be selected for Apprenticeship.
19. The decision of Management will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters related to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection, and cancellation of selection process either in part or full, etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
20. ONLY Online Application form filled on the website of RCF will be considered.
21. In order to maintain the quota declared and filled as Apprentices, as per the Apprentices Act, there would be variations (increase / decrease) upto 10% in the posts earmarked in the advertisement depending upon the response.
22. In case if we do not get enough response from the advertisement to fulfill the quota through online applications, we may accept applications subsequently Offline on first come first serve basis. Only those candidates fitting the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement will be considered.
23. The Apprentices shall have no right to claim regular employment from Company on the basis of this apprenticeship at any point of time. This apprenticeship shall not create any liability on Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited for providing any job to the Apprentice.
24. Mail for further any communication: [email protected].
Start Date Time – 31-07-2021 at 10:00 AM
End Date Time – 07-08-2021 at 05:00 PM
IMPORTANT NOTE: THE COMPANY SHALL HAVE NO OBLIGATION TO GIVE REGULAR EMPLOYMENT TO TRADE APPRECTICE TRAINEES. THE TRADE APPRENTICES SHALL HAVE NO RIGHT TO CLAIM REGULAR EMPLOYMENT FROM COMPANY ON THE BASIS OF THIS APPRENTICESHIP AT ANY POINT OF TIME. THIS APPRENTICESHIP SHALL NOT CREATE ANY LIABILITY ON RASHTRIYA CHEMICALS AND FERTILIZERS LTD., FOR PROVIDING ANY JOB / EMPLOYMENT TO THE APPRENTICE.