RITES Recruitment 2021: Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES) announced job notification for the post of Engineer has been released officially. B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, Diploma pass Can apply for this job openings.
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website rites.com. The application process ends on 19.09.2021.
Qualification Details – RITES Recruitment 2021
RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies. RITES Ltd. is in urgent need of dynamic and hard working professionals as under:
1. Post Name: Engineer (Civil)
2. No of Post: 40
3. Minimum Educational Qualification:
i. Full Time BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg) Degree in Civil Engineering from recognized university / institute
ii. Full Time Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized university / institute
4. Minimum post – qualification experience:
i. Candidate should have post qualification experience of 6 years out of which preferably 3 years in Design/Construction/ Supervision/ Quality Control/ Quantity Surveying of Road/ Bridge/ Flyover/ ROB/ Buildings/ Coastal Protection/ Structure etc.
ii. Candidate should have post qualification experience of 12 years out of which preferably 6 years in Design/Construction/ Supervision/ Quality Control/ Quantity Surveying/ Topographic Surveying of Road/ Bridge/ Flyover/ ROB/ Buildings/ Coastal Protection/ Structure etc.
5. Note for Educational Qualification:
i. The candidate should possess Degree recognized by AICTE/ UGC (as applicable); from a University incorporated by an Act of Central or State legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be Deemed as University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
ii. Sections A & B examination of the Institution of Engineers (India) which is treated as equivalent to Degree by Govt. of India, shall also be accepted.
i. Basic pay: Rs. 22,353/- (1 to 3 % annual increment based on the performance), Diploma Holders or Equivalent: Rs. 18,350/- (1 to 3 % annual increment based on the performance)
ii. Allowances: 65% in Non-metro cities 70% in Metro Cites other than Mumbai/Bangalore 75% for Mumbai/ Bangalore.
iii. Other perks: Medical & Accidental Insurance for self and Employer’s contribution towards PF @ 12% would be borne by the company.
Age: Maximum Age: 40 yrs
|Company Name||RITES Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Engineer Jobs|
|No of Posts||40 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 18,350 – Rs. 22,353 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Cochin/Kochi/Ernakulam Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||19/09/2021|
Documents Required – RITES Recruitment 2021
Candidates are also advised to keep a copy of this online APPLICATION FORM containing the registration number along with following documents readily available with them at the time of selection (if called):
a. 2 recent passport size colour photographs
b. High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth
c. Certificates of Academic & Professional qualifications and statements of marks of all the qualifications for all semesters/years (Xth, XIIth, Diploma/ Graduation/ PostGraduation as applicable)
d. EWS/ SC/ST/OBC (NCL) Certificate in the prescribed format by Govt. of India (if applicable)
e. Proof of Identity & Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving Lisence, Aadhaar Card etc)
f. PAN Card
g. Proof of different periods of experience as claimed in the Application Form (if applicable)
h. Any other document in support of your candidature
i. PWD Certificate as per latest format (if applicable).
General Instructions – RITES Recruitment 2021
1. Management reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the selection/ recruitment process at any stage, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
2. The number of vacancies may vary.
3. Serving Govt./PSU officials, if selected will be allowed to join only after they are properly relieved from their parent organization
4. The period of training/internship shall not be counted towards post qualification experience.
5. Legal jurisdiction will be Delhi in case of any dispute
6. No train/bus fare/ expenses towards travel by any mode / TA / DA shall be payable.
7. In case a candidate is found suitable for a lower post than for which he/she has applied, he/she shall only be considered for the post for which he/she has been found suitable by the selection committee.
Selection Procedure – RITES Recruitment 2021
1. The applications received shall be screened for eligibility. The candidates may be shortlisted for selection. The company reserves the right to shortlist the number of candidates for Interview out of eligible candidates.
2. A minimum of 60% marks for UR/EWS (50% for SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/ PWD against reserved posts) in interview will be required to enable the candidate to be considered for placement on panel.
3. There will be no minimum qualifying marks required in the aggregate.
4. The weightage distribution of various parameters of the selection shall be as under: Experience – 10% Interview – 90% (Technical & Professional proficiency – 60 %; Personality Communication & Competency – 30%) Total – 100%
5. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Medical Examination to be conducted as per RITES Rules and Standards of Medical Fitness for the relevant post.
6. Candidates have the option to appear for interview either in Hindi or English.
How to Apply – RITES Recruitment 2021
1. Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy the necessary conditions and requirements of the position.
2. Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com.
3. While submitting the online application; the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on top of online form filled up by the candidate. Note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd.
4. While filling up the required details, candidates are advised to carefully and correctly fill the details of “Identity Proof”. Candidates are also advised to note the same and ensure the availability of the same Identity Proof as it will be required to be produced in original at later stages of selection (if called).
5. The candidates are also advised to keep a copy of Application Form submitted with them and to carry the same at the time of the selection (if called).
6. In case your claim is not established from the proofs submitted by you; your application is liable to be rejected. Please check your claims and certificates submitted by you carefully. Incomplete application, or, insufficient proof would entail rejection of your application. No claims would be entertained at a later stage.
7. No documents are to be submitted at present. Candidates may be asked to submit relevant documents at a later stage if so required.
8. Please attach copies of experience certificates from your previous employer in respect of claims made by you in your application and are to be submitted at the time of selection (if called)
9. For proof of CTC/ salary, candidates shall have to submit a copy of their last Form No. 16/ Earning Card/ salary slip/ Appraisal letter/ any other suitable document.
10. Community certificate (SC/ST/OBC) should be in the format prescribed by Government of India only. OBC candidates included in the Central List with certificate not more than 12 months old (with clear mention of candidate not belonging to “Creamy Layer”) in the GOI prescribed format only will be considered for the posts reserved for OBC. EWS certificate should also be as per Gov. of India format.
11. The original testimonials/documents along with one self-attested copy will have to be produced by the candidate(s) at the time of selection (if called).
12. Applications received after the last date of receipt of Application Form and documents shall be rejected.
13. Departmental candidates of RITES and candidates working in Government Departments/ PSU shall be allowed to join RITES only after being properly relieved from their parent organization.
14. Mere applying for the post/ submission of documents/ appearing or qualifying in the selection does not confer any right on the candidates for claiming selection. If it is found that a candidate does not fulfill the advertised eligibility criteria, his/her candidature will be summarily rejected.
15. Candidates should submit only one application for one vacancy and application once submitted cannot be altered. A valid e-mail ID is essential for submission of the online application. RITES will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates. However, candidates can apply for any number of vacancies.
16. The candidates must submit all the details pertaining to his candidature viz. personal details, educational qualification details, experience details, category etc. Suppression, in this regard, if any, detected on a future date shall render the candidature liable for forfeiture.
17. If any claim made by a candidate is found to be incorrect, his/her candidature shall be summarily rejected.
Venue – Rail India Technical and Economic Service
RITES LTD ( Schedule’A’ Enterprise of Govt. of India) First Floor, Koparambil Heights, Seaport Airport Road, Near ROB, Irumpanam, Kochi-682309, Ernakulam, kerala
Date of Interview – RITES 2021
27.09.2021 Onwards (Tentatively) Exact date and time shall be communicated to the candidates individually
Important Dates – RITES Recruitment
|Commencement of submission of online application||09.09.2021|
|Last date of submission of online application||19.09.2021|
|Date of selection||27.09.2021 Onwards (Tentative)|