Sidho-Kanho-Birsha University Admission Notification for the session 2021-2022 (Integrated B.Sc. Honours & M.Sc. in Psychology). Admission Notification for the session 2021-2022 (Integrated B.Sc. Honours & M.Sc. in Psychology).
Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to the first semester of Integrated B.Sc. (Honours) & M.Sc. in Psychology for the session 2021-2022. Candidates who have obtained minimum 60% marks in aggregate (best of Four subjects) in HS or equivalent 10+2 examination in 2021, 2020, 2019 from any recognized Board/Council from Science/ Humanities are eligible to apply. Online submission of Application Form will be available from 2nd August 2021 to 20th August 2021.
No Application Fee
Intake Capacity: 30 (Reservation as per Govt. Order).
Important Instructions and Admission Schedule for UG First Semester Students of Integrated B.Sc. (Honours) & M.Sc. in Psychology for the Academic Session 2021-2022.
Admission procedure will start from 02/08/2021 (schedule annexed) and the guidelines as per Govt. Notification No. 706-Edn(CS)/10M-95/14, dated 13/07/2021 by the Department of Higher Education, Government of West Bengal, (copy annexed) will be strictly followed during the admission procedure.
Important Dates for admission are as followed:-
Online Application : 2nd– 20th August, 2021
Publication of merit list: 31st August, 2021
Admission will start : 1st September, 2021
Last date of admission : 30th September, 2021
Start of 1st Semester Class : 1st October, 2021
Few Important Modalities of Admission Process
- The admission process will be entirely online and according to merit. Merit list will be published only on the basis of result of qualifying examinations. The process will start on the basis of Notification issued by the Department of Higher Education, Govt. of West Bengal. On the basis of Data abstracted from successful applicants , provisional merit list and all merit list will be published in specified date and admission will be made according to merit list. Prospective students will not be called for counselling or verification of documents during admission process. No physical presence of Applicants will be required at the University during the process of admission for any admission related issues until further directive is issued in this regard from competent authority.
- Admission Regulation of the University and Reservation policy as per Government rules will be followed.
- The candidates eligible for admission will be informed directly in a suitable way by the authority.
- Payment of fees should be done only through e-payment or designated banks and should not be deposited physically at the University.
- All testimonials are required to be uploaded online during application. Verification of documents if required, will be done only when the students report for the classes in due course of time. Admission will be cancelled if the documents are found not in conformity with the declaration in the forms submitted online. Proper action will be taken if any discrepancy is found.
- For any payment related issue/other query the applicant may call to the HELP DESK Number9002584311
- For details visit the University website : https://www.skbu.ac.in
- UG admission portal https://ug.skbu.ac.in will remain active from 2/08/2021