TCS Recruitment 2021: Bumper vacancies for women professionals across India – Eligibility, salary, process. TCS opens ‘biggest recruitment drive’: How to land your dream job.
|Registration End Date||24th September 2021|
About TCS Off Campus Hiring – Year of Passing 2020 and 2021
TCS are building greater futures and are inviting you to make #TheBigMove towards growth and transformation.
TCS Off Campus Hiring is an opportunity for you to chart a career path and realize your potential working with trending technologies and collaborating with thought leaders across various domains and industries.
|Test Schedule||October 2021|
Experience a unique career journey full of challenging roles and glorious milestones and forge an innovative path for your present and the future.
They are hiring B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc from the Year of Passing 2020 and 2021.
For more details on eligibility criteria, kindly refer the “Test Eligibility” section below.
Application process for TCS Off Campus Hiring for YoP 2020 and 2021
Step 1. Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal here
Step 2. Register and apply for the TCS Off Campus hiring process
Scenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on ‘Apply For Drive
Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on ‘Register Now’, choose category as ‘IT’ and proceed to fill your details. Submit your application form and click on “Apply For Drive”.
Step 3. Select your mode of test (In-Centre or Remote) and click on Apply
Step 4. To confirm your status, check “Track Your Application“. The status should reflect as “Applied for Drive“
|Interview Date||To be announced post test results|
Important Note – TCS Recruitment 2021
- You must have all your original academic documents readily available (Marksheets and degree certificates)
- Communication related to the Test will be shared with you by TCS iON
- Test mode (In-Centre or Remote) once selected at the time of ‘Apply for Drive’ cannot be changed later
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring related communication from unofficial email ids like Gmail, Rediff mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail etc.
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job offers
- TCS is not associated with any external agency/company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf
Helpdesk – TCS Recruitment 2021
For any assistance, please reach out to our TAG Helpdesk Team.
Email ID: [email protected] | Toll-Free Helpline No: 18002093111