UP National Health Mission Recruitment 2021 Staff Nurses Posts. UP National Health Mission Vacancy 2445 Staff Nurses Posts Recruitment for Staff Nurse Vacancies under National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh.
The National Health Mission (NHM) seeks to provide universal access to equitable, affordable and quality health care, which is accountable, yet at the same time responsive to the needs of the people, resulting in the reduction of child and maternal deaths, as well as population stabilization, gender and demographic balance.
|Online Submission of application starts from||October 20, 2021 at 12:01am.|
|Last date of submission of online application is||November 09, 2021, 11:59:59 pm.|
NHM, U.P. is seeking applications from eligible candidates for 2,400+ Staff Nurse contractual vacancies.
Please visit www.upnrhm.gov.in for detailed information regarding eligibility, online application form, condition of engagement, instructions, etc and other relevant details. Details of the vacant positions are given in the table below:
|1||CHILD HEALTH||STAFF NURSE-(SNCU/KMC)||189||20500|
|2||CHILD HEALTH||STAFF NURSE-NBSU||320||20500|
|3||CHILD HEALTH||STAFF NURSE-NRC||54||20500|
|4||CHILD HEALTH||STAFF NURSE-SNCU||36||20500|
|5||COMMUNITY PROCESS||STAFF NURSE – MHCP||500||20500|
|MATERNAL HEALTH||STAFF NURSE||900||20013|
|NATIONAL PROGRAM||STAFF NURSE||384||20000|
(1) Vacancies shall be subject to State reservation policy of Uttar Pradesh.
(2) Candidates of Uttar Pradesh state who are claiming reservation in their respective category (ST, SC, OBC) must submit the Caste certificate along with permanent residential proof in the prescribed format issued by competent authority. Candidate having domicile of other state will be treated under Un-reserved category.
(3) The appointment will be purely on contractual basis for a period of one-year, renewable subject to satisfactory performance. Any claim for absorption in the regular position shall not be entertained in future.
(4) If at any stage of recruitment, it is found that candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or that he/she has furnished incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. The decision of the Society in any matter relating to the recruitment at any stage of the recruitment process will be final and binding upon the candidates.
(5) Please note the date of advertisement shall be taken as reference date for computing experience, age, qualification etc.
(6) The posts are non-transferrable and for allocated District Health Society only.
(7) Society reserves the right to cancel any or all positions at any stage of recruitment process. Number of Vacant positions may vary at any stage during the recruitment process.
Please visit NHM, UP website www.upnrhm.gov.in time to time for detailed and updated information